sábado, 24 de febrero de 2018

Here we go again

Welcome

Wow, it's been a while. In fact, I think this is the first blog in English I have in this platform. So huzzah!

Anyway, this started thanks to The Kingdom, I find it a good excuse just to get again in the habit of writing, letting some steam off and hopefully get used to typing on my mobile with two fingers or something. 藍

The original dare was trying to write every single day during a year but since now I know the guys are relaxed on that regard I will make no promises, hahaha.

As to what kind of entries you'll find here, I have no idea. Simple topics, for sure. I want to not have to think much when I start an entry. I will just type away. Hence the title.

Anyway, I think this is good for a first entry. I hope we can talk more tomorrow. Catch you then! ✌️

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario